Friday, May 8, 2009

Baby #2

This post is a little hard for me because I never thought that I would ever have to go through this.
Today I lost baby #2. I am a little sad, but am grateful to have this happened. It has put into perspective a little more of my goal to go to the temple with Jason. I am very grateful to have the gospel in my life and know that this little baby was sent from our heavenly father and was taken back to live with him again. I am grateful for my husband and how hardworking he is to provide for us and give me the chance to be at home with my sweet little Cadence. I am also grateful for my family, even though they are far away I always feel their love and support. Thanks!
Free Signature Generator

5 comments:

gina marie said...

Danielle, this blog totally made me cry. I am so sad and hurt that you had to experience losing a little one again. And yet, on the other hand, I am so relieved to hear your positive perspective shine through. Please know that your family will be in our prayers. We sure do love you guys!

Jason and Danielle said...

O sorry for the misunderstanding this is only the first one I've lost Gina, but would have been my second. Thank you for your kind words!

J N H said...

Oh Danielle, I am SO sorry to hear that sad news. And so close to Mother's Day. I had a very close, most wonderful young woman leader die (she was pregnant at the same time) around mother's day. SO needless to say this has always been a hard time for me. Hang in there, I do love your motivation and your positive outlook. I wish I could hug you!! Keep your head high, we'll pray for you.

Cali and Brett Smith said...

Im so sorry sweetie. Hang in there. Things always happen for a reason. Happy Mothers day! I love you!

Audra said...

Oh Danielle! I had no idea. I am sure this Mother's Day was just a little bit harder. Losing a baby is always hard. I am praying for you and your family and I hope the next baby you have you get to keep. The Lord loves you and I do too!