Friday, February 27, 2009

Checking In

Well here are a few events out of my week;

Baking:
Cadence and I had a fun time making cupcakes. They turned out delicious. Cadence really liked the part where she could stick her fingers in the batter and taste it.



Illness:
Cadence was sick for most of the week. It was so sad to just see her so....I guess the word is boring. She always has so much energy, but this week it was complete opposite. All she did was lay on the couch and sleep on her chair/mat. :(




I want:

THIS PLEASE!! I am so sick of having to take pictures with my phone. I need a good camera that will not die in a year.



New Look:
I cut my bangs this week. I needed something new. Still no pics yet, will get some up soon.




I need:
A vacation. Maybe here............


Free Signature Generator

No comments: