Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hair Stuff

So since I am a hairstylist I figured I would post some pictures of some photo shoots I did during school. I have some other ones I've done, but I don't have all the pictures. Anyways here are some pics.

This is my sister-in-law when she was pregnant with my cute niece Ellie.

These girls were so much fun to shoot. They just let us do whatever we wanted.




This again is my sister-in-law. This was my first photo shoot ever. Here is her before picture.
And here are the after shots.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fantastic transformation. She is a pretty girl, either way but you made her look beautiful and it's a nice fresh look, not overly made up looking. I like it. The photos of the hairstyles look great too. Did you take all of these photos yourself? If so, you are a great photographer!
Tammy