Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Picture Princess Contest

So I was just browsing around and I found this website Shabby Apple and I fell in love. They have the cutest dresses for little girls and women. Then I discovered that they are having a Picture Princess contest. The winner will win an entire Shabby Baby Spring 2009 wardrobe. I just have to enter Cadence into it. Wouldn't she look so cute in this dress from their little girls collection.

In order to enter in the competition I need to post 3 pictures of Cadence here on my blog:






And I have to explain why she is the "Picture Princess":

Well Cadence Lily is our little princess since the day she was born. I mean doesn't her name sound like a princess? She is so fun and happy all the time. She can put a smile on anyone's face. She is also very photogenic, and loves to get her picture taken. She always says "cheese" every time you go take her picture and gives a huge cheesy grin. She would look so cute in the Shabby Baby wardrobe, and as you can tell from her pictures above she loves to dress up!!! She would be a perfect choice for this position and hope to be enjoying all of your cute dresses soon.
FrFree Signature Generatoree Signature Generator

No comments: