Monday, March 16, 2009

Stiff neck

I've had some major deCisiOns this past week. It's been kind of hard because I am not much of a decision maker. Last week I went to an interview to work for an awesome salon. The following day they called me and offered me a position. The only problem is that they were looking for someone who could work full-time and work Sundays. I told them that I would have to get back to them and let them know. I had to think really hard if I wanted to start my career, but than on Saturday our bishop came over to our home and asked if I would serve as the Relief Society chorister. Of course I said yes and that left the whole job thing a little more difficult. Not to mention leaving my little Cadence with someone to watch her as I worked was not something I want to do. Today I called and said that I would not be able to accept the job at this time, but maybe in the future. It was really tough for me because I have been wanting to work for quite sometime, but my heart just told me it wasn't the right time for me.

So all of these decisions left me with a STIFF NECK. I am pretty sure it's the stress lately that did it. It's been hurting for quite a few days and this morning it was just too much pain. I went to a chiropractor and got some work done on it. I felt a little better after that. Hopefully I wont have anymore stress for a little while.

Oh and one more thing I made a scrapbook page for my cute niece who is turning two in a few days. Here are some pics:






I had to make it an 8.5 x 11 page because that's the size of her baby book and it would be nice to keep all of it together. Hope you all like it.
Free Signature Generator

No comments: